Before you hit the road make sure you do these key things:
- Download and print your passport
- Favorite the yarn stores involved on Ravelry
- Plot your best route for hitting all the shops on Mapquest or Google Maps
Once you’re on the crawl:
- Ask the yarn shop where the best places to eat, drink coffee, and buy books are. They’ll have the best recommendations for their town!
- Sign up for the gift certificate drawing for each shop you visit.
- Sign up for each shop’s email list for more information!
- Take lots of pictures in and around the shops, post them to social media if you wish and tag them with #HAK2019.
- Get your passport stamped!
At the end of the crawl:
- Tell your friends how much fun you had!
- Post a picture of your haul on Facebook or Instagram and tag it #HAK2019.
- Make sure to turn in your completed passport in at the last shop you visit to be entered to win a grand prize basket.