This year’s crawl will have in-shop and online options.
Before you hit the road make sure you do these key things:
- Passports for prize entries: We’re going digital! See the passport page for more info.
- Favorite the yarn stores involved on Ravelry
- Plot your best route for hitting all the shops – see our Map page for a quick reference.
- Each shop has a plan in place to keep customers safe during their visit. You can review their plans on their individual shop pages.
Once you’re on the crawl:
- Ask the yarn shop where the best places to eat, drink coffee, and buy books are. They’ll have the best recommendations for their town!
- Sign up for each shop’s email list for more information!
- Take lots of pictures in and around the shops, post them to social media if you wish and tag them with #HAK2022.
- Scan the QR code at the live event or in the shop so you can ‘add’ that visit to your digital passport.
At the end of the crawl:
- Tell your friends how much fun you had!
- Post a picture of your haul on Facebook or Instagram and tag it #HAK2022.
- Winners will be drawn from your digital entries at the conclusion of the yarn crawl and winners will be notified.