The entrance to the Longmont Yarn Shoppe is located on Main St. The back door is no longer used as an entrance.
Nestled in the heart of downtown Longmont, CO, in a charming historic building (1910) on Main Street, Longmont Yarn Shoppe is a friendly community gathering place that welcomes fiber arts enthusiasts of all ages, styles, and skill levels.
Hot August Knits Events at the Longmont Yarn Shoppe
|Date / Time||Event|
|Sat, Jul 27, 10am – 5pm||Theodora’s Pearls Trunk Show|
|Sun, Jul 28, 12pm – 5pm||Theodora’s Pearls Trunk Show|
|Aug 2 – 11||Dragon Hoard Trunk Show|
|Fri, Aug 2, 4pm – 8pm||Pea Pod Threads Pop Up Shop|
|**Sat, Aug 3, 10am – 3pm||Pea Pod Threads Pop Up Shop|
|Fri, Aug 9, 4pm – 8pm||Kind Pottery Popup Shop|
|Sat, Aug 10, 10am – 3pm||Kind Pottery Popup Shop|
** NOTE: The Boulder County Fair Parade is Saturday, August 3. There will be no parking on Main Street. Streets will be crowded and parking limited until 1 pm.
Classes and Other Events During Hot August Knits
Register online on the Longmont Yarn Shoppe site to participate in any of these classes and events being held during the yarn crawl.
- Spinning Yarn on a Drop Spindle – Sat, Jul 27, 10am – 1pm
- Needle Felting a Hedge Hog – Sat, Jul 27, 1pm – 3pm
- Autumn in Taos Cast On Party & KAL Kick-off – Sun, Jul 28, 1pm – 3pm
- Learn to Portuguese Knit – Sun, Aug 4, 12:30pm – 2:30pm
- Intro to Sashiko Embroidery – Sun, Aug 4, 3pm – 5pm
- Wooley Wreath for all Seasons – Sat, Aug 10, 9am – 11am
See the Longmont Yarn Shoppe site for store hours, products, and more!